IGNITE SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
Boston, MA October 8 - 9th
We are excited to unveil this year's Ignite agenda and line-up of speakers! We are offering four learning tracks - individual, organizational, public health, and new this year, legal. By attending Ignite 2019, you will have the opportunity to participate in advanced training seminars and thought-provoking, interactive sessions led by some of the most respected experts in child sexual abuse prevention.
Early bird registration ends on July 31st, reserve your spot today!
- Developing a Statewide Sexual Abuse Prevention Plan
- Social Behavioral Change & Child Sexual Abuse Prevention
- The Neurochemistry of Trauma & Evidence-Based Models of Recovery
- How to be Healthy & Hopeful While Being Exposed to Child Sexual Abuse
- Effective Representation & Valuation of Civil Cases Arises Out of Sexual Abuse
- and much more!
Join us in Boston to hear from individuals in leading organizations across the country, such as NCMEC, Child USA, Stop It Now!, TN Department of Children's Services, Monique Burr Foundation for Children, and more. Check out the full conference schedule and list of speakers! We still have a few surprises up our sleeves, so stay tuned!